Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Introductions

I've a passion of news collecting.Though the passion is new and started for five to six years .The collection which is increasing day by day need to be shared with you.Why ?

As i dont collect all the news randomly from the various news source.I collect the most recognized news only .Now what is most recognised news ?

I've selected some parameters.I select news with respect to its appearence,popularity,importance given by various well known news channels and the nature of effects it had created.

If a news had appeared in most of the leading daily,online news portals and tv channels then its appearence score is high.
The editorial of the newspapers and coverage given by tv channel help to access the importance of the news .
With help of this two I select the top 10 news of a day .Then post them in various forums. In the forum I ask other members to say which among these they can recognise and has effected them most.I also send emails to my friends asking the same question.Their answer help me to choose the top 5 of the day.This news are added to my collection.
The reason i have open this blog is
1. I want to share my collection with everyone and want to know their opinion.
2.I think that the top 5 news published everyday at 010.00pm IST can help you to know the most important news of the day.


I dont know you will like this or not but your opinion is always welcome.Any constructive opinion will help me to improve my collection.

So wait for 2 Mar2005 01.00pm for the top 5 news of the day.Generally i write a summary and my thoughts with those news.I'll try to do the same in my blog..

No comments: